Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Say We Shoot The Groundhog

Meh, I hate this cold weather and in light of Groundhogs Day, he apparently did not see his shadow, which means an additional six weeks of winter. I say we shoot this little shit I cannot take the cold any longer it is really starting to get to me. It seems everyone I have spoken with in the past few weeks feels the same way; the whole world is in a shade of gray. February happens to be my least favorite month well March too they just drag on. Snow is in the forecast for New York tonight of course so I will be staying in and snuggling up with a movie.

In other news, I have a stressful few days ahead of me. My grandfather is being admitted to the hospital on Thursday and having a serious surgery done on Friday morning. He is very nervous about it as he is 77 years old and there are many risks involved. I will be with my family at the hospital and I hope he has a quick recovery.

Going to finish making my dinner and stick a movie in the DVD player.

No comments:

Post a Comment