Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Birthday/Christmas Combo...

My birthday is on December 20th and I had the joy of celebrating my twenty- fifth birthday this year (Yikes). It is all down hill from here or at least that’s what I’ hear and I don’t do well with visions of myself getting old.

Since I graced the earth five days before Jesus’ big day, I was never able to have an ideal birthday gathering, understandably so since everyone travels for the holidays and have to prepare for all of the relatives and bla, bla bla

I usually do a little thing I like to call the “Christmas/Birthday Combo” meaning I get my cake and what not on the same day as Christmas. It took everything I had in me when I was a child to not yell out “But my birthday is not the same day as Jesus” of course I refrained.

This year however on my Birthday/Christmas celebration I received the best gift from my best friend. We are going to see Lady Gaga on the 17th (3 days away) I have been counting down the days since Christmas. Not only are we seeing Lady Gaga but we have second row seats he paid an arm and a leg for them but it will be so worth it.

I will be spending the weekend with him as we get all of our stuff ready for the concert on Sunday, which happens to be in Connecticut luckily it is only an hour and a half drive for us.

Moral of the story is turning 25 was not so bad after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment