Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here We Go..

Welcome! Finally cracked and decided to join the rest of the world and create a blog. I will mainly be writing about everyday things I experience, my adventures of figuring out what I want to do in life, politics, friends and family and anything else you can think of.

I will start with a little about myself. I’m a Native New Yorker yep, born, raised and still live here. I however would like to move in the next to years to California it has always been a dream of mine, and with age, (yikes) I hate the cold weather here more and more. My 25th birthday was in December and yet I still have no idea what I want to do with my life.

When I graduated high school back in 2003, I went to a local college for a degree in elementary education. After attending for a year I decided this was not for me. I took a semester off and went back for business/marketing degree. However, surprise, surprise I do not want to do that either. I am now in the process of working toward my degree to become a paralegal and yes, I love it (finally, right).

My real passion in life lies within dance, I started dance classes when I was four years old and have been involved with it ever since. I am sure you all could imagine what it would be like to try to start a career in dancing in NYC, yes, it’s near impossible. I have a love for politics and follow very closely to what’s going on, and love to debate the issues.

Going to wrap this up so I hope to find some awesome people on here and hope you people find me somewhat interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment