Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cigarettes Are Making Me Broke

I got some uplifting news yesterday, since the Lady Gaga concert was canceled and I was somewhat devastated I figured I would not have a chance to see her now until her next tour. One of Phil’s friends is a DJ and he is spinning at a local club in the city this weekend. Rumor on the street is there is a chance, a good chance actually that Lady Gaga will be making an appearance. I planned to attend to watch him spin anyway so this will work out wonderfully if it is true.

On another note, things have been tight this month so far with money I feel like I am struggling so much just to make ends meet. I really need to quit smoking because at averaging a pack to a pack and a half a day is killing me. They are running at about $9.50 a pack now. Smoking is probably the worst thing I could have ever picked up and I only wish I listened to people when they warned me not to smoke.

I have tried unsuccessfully on two different occasions to quit smoking one was with the patch it lasted about a day and I could not take it anymore. The second attempt came about a year later and I tried to quit cold turkey and using the patch neither method worked. The new pill Chantax I believe it’s called is supposed to work great I know a few people who have used it and were successful. However, I have a lack of health insurance right now and I could only imagine how much money this would cost me so I will continue to wait and hope I can get the strength to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment